Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. SAMC™ Certified Professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation.
Applicants will be awarded the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy™ after successfully passing the certification exam.
|Certification||Prerequisite Experience||Prerequisite Education|
|SAMC™||Nil||Preferably SDC® (or) SMC® Certified professional|
|Target Audience||RCUs required for maintaining certification*||RCUs offered **|
|Anyone on a Scrum team||40 Recertification units every 3 years. More||40|
*Recertification units (RCUs) required to maintain the certification
**RCUs earned can be used towards recertification requirement for other earned VMEdu® certifications. More
SAMC™ examination percentage of candidates passing the exam in the first attempt is 93%
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 93%
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in becoming familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, a SDC® or SMC® certified professional will be able to easily understand the concepts required for the certification exam. Alternatively, you can attend a 3-day SAMC™ classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy™ approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.)Agile Certification
How to Apply
- Buy the course and certification exam provided by PredictONCertifications™ (Authorized Training Partner of SCRUMstudy.com).
- Apply for the exam provided by SCRUMstudy™ in partneship with PredictONCertifications™. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
- Access the online course and take the exam
- Get access to online course on ‘Agile ExpertCertified’.
- Get a copy of SBOK® Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy™ verifies the application: confirms the exam date and time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy™ Certification Registry.
- You can add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes.
To maintain the certification status, SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years