The Chief Product Owner makes the day-to-day business decisions in the case of large projects with numerous Scrum Teams and multiple Product Owners. The Chief Product Owner prepares and maintains the overall Prioritized Product Backlog for the large project, using it to coordinate work through the Product Owners of the Scrum Teams. The Chief Product Owner will be responsible for the final deliverable of the project. Apart from making final business decisions, the Chief Product Owner collaborates with the Chief Scrum Master, other Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to develop a list of components and resources needed in common for all the teams throughout the project.
Applicants will be awarded the Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy™ upon successfully passing the certification exam.
|Certification||Prerequisite Experience||Prerequisite Education|
|SSPOC™||Nil||SPOC® certified professional|
|Target Audience||RCUs required for maintaining certification*||RCUs offered **|
|Anyone who is interested in becoming a Chief Scrum Product Owner||50 Recertification units every 3 years. More||50|
*Recertification units (RCUs) required to maintain the certification
**RCUs earned can be used towards recertification requirement for other earned VMEdu® certifications. More
- Multiple choice
- 70 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Chief Scrum Product Owner.
It is mandatory to complete the Scrum Product Owner Certified SPOC® certification before applying for the Scaled Scrum Product Owner certification.
How to Apply
- Buy the course and certification exam provided by PredictONCertifications™ (Authorized Training Partner of SCRUMstudy.com).
- Apply for the exam provided by SCRUMstudy™ in partneship with PredictONCertifications™. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
- Access the online course and take the exam
- Access the online course on ‘Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified’.
- Get a copy of the SBOK® Guide, 3rd Edition online version.
- Schedule the 90 minute proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy™ verifies the application: confirms the exam date and time.
- Take the 90 minute proctored exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy™ Certification Registry.
- You can add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes.
To maintain the certification status, Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC™) professionals will need to earn 60 re-certification credits every 3 years.